Friday, November 17, 2006

New Voice at SearchAnyway




Ok kids I hope you have a good pair of shoes because what I'm about to tell you will blow your socks off. SearchAnyway, the Internet's premium PPC search engine has just launched their brand-new blog, soon to be the best resource online for industry news, strategies to improve affiliate marketing and, what I'm partculiarly proud of, our own series of Podcasts. I urge you all to check this out and be part of the hottest new wave to hit Internet search since Google became a verb.

Yes I know this is shameless self-promotion. So what? If you got beef, start your own blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sanjay I'm so proud of everything you've done there. Search anyway would be called Search nothing without you. The website looks amazing! Love you to pieces raisin bran xxxx